<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Jeez so long ago since I put anything in this!
Lets see how good I do.

Well life has had its ups and downs, mainly in the middle and such all around. Its finally getting cold out here, people say its freezing here but I usually remind those who complain that back home the coldest it gets in the nite here is usually as cold as it gets back home IN THE DAY! And the fact that I dont wear a jacket or if I do its uaually a little blue windbraker I've had since high school. Im enjoying it though.

I dont know what else to say... hmm. Oh well.
Here are some pics of my buds and I


At the Air and Space Expo in Holloman Air Force Base


At my place, we just kept calling everyone and before we knew it it was a kind of party.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?