<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 22, 2007


Wow have not put anything down here for a while, But I got nothing to write about, hmm...

Work is good, I am doing less atrol and enforcement stuff and doung more projects like striping and painting curbs, lot upkeep and *uggh* Inventory, but its all good actually, Its a far cry from what im doing but I figure im getting a lot more experience, plus this gives me more freedom in the office. One thing is taking pictures, I love taking pictures, so as a result this will probably become more of a pic blog than anything. Which I guess will be more interesting than anything I have to say, right?

Anyho I did have an interesting experience on my last night patrol last semester. So me and Deevo are patrolling near the Art Building, slow night just more security than anything, so we come up to this vehicle that is parked in front of a dumpster, we take a look and decide its not worth our time to cite so we head back to the truck, suddenly something catches my eye at the corner of the dumpster, I shine my flaslight at it, and I see this:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deevo and I look at each other and back at the "body", people are starting to walk towards it and so do we, they look up at us and Deevo asks "Is she ok?" while I am ready to radio police dispatch with a 10-62 (Officer Needs IMMEDIATE Assistance). The guy stops us and says its not what it seems and that its just a dummy dressed up for an art project. We make a relaxed chuckle and walk towards it to confirm its a dummy, it is. People are gathering around taking pictures, as we are walking back to the truck one of them stops up an asks if he can get a picture taken with the "body" we oblige and we pose taking its vitals, I give them my camera and they snap this:
So we call it a nite and the next morning we freak out our coworkers with the pictures and explain to them what it was.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one... Well I was hopped up on caffene and had a great time at our Halloween Office Party soo...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one just because, its my coworker Lemur, Nadine and I were taking pictures of her just to annoy her, she threatened us with bodily harm, she had her pepper spray, we complied.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One thing about my picture taking is that I tend to catch people when they are unprepared, this has led to threats of harm or revokation of my camera privleges.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?