<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 01, 2006


So Halloween was the big thing, and I was stuck at work. We had a bit lunch at work everyone pitched in and got food. It was great free food. I was stuck on evening shift though. It was still interesting, Cris and I did mostly security, stopped by a couple of friends place to "trick or treat." We got to see the K9 dogs dressed up. Miki was a devil and Rico was a clown, they were so cool. Anyho we drove through Student Family Housing and watched all the trick or treaters.

After work another friend and I went to the movies and cought a late showing of Employee of the Month, we just talked and I kept falling asleep on the movie. after that she dropped me off, we were too tired to do anything else.

For some reason I have a stomach ache, I have had one on and off for the past week and its more annoying than anything.

Comments:
Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on Exam / tips. The post is really helpful.
 
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.
I'm also sharing article Everything you need to know about play matka online.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?