<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 06, 2006


Wow its been a nice morning, all windy and cold, too bad I am inside, they have me on dispatch, calling out units for complaints, boot authorizations, and questions. I am slowly learning especially the parking software and office tactics. I know its going to be a busy morning as we have a full roster in this morning, all officers in the field, although we may have "overfished the pond" as we dont find as many vehicles outstanding as we used to. I scoffed a whole lot near RGH and found only one boot, and this lot usually has all the fun.

I am in a good mood this morning, although a little tired, stayed up late talking to a friend, didnt get up early this morning to cook breakfast so I had to do with cold cereal. Oh well, going to lunch at my new favorite mexican resturant, La Fuente off of Espina. Great food, although Cha Chis is great too the only time I ever technically east there is when I order delivery there.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?