<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


So its starting to get hot down here and its going to be a HOT summer, I dont know how I am going to survive this. I actually got sunburned yesterday because I was in the sun all afternoon and it sucked, I could feel my skin sizzling after that.

I got a new hard drive after much mulling Saturday, a nice big 200 gig HD from Staples, transfered my music and media and I already filled almost half of it. Now I can rip some DVDs and work on videos again. I also got a new mouse, I was tired of having my old mouse crap out on me in the middle of BF 2 and the headache of putting it back together after throwing at the wall. Hopefully it will be more sturdy.

I got Audition From a friend this weekend and... wow, I thought Oldboy was bad, when you have a girl feed her vomit to her prisoner after taking his three fingers, an ear and tongue, then it has issues. Or when she saws the guys legs off with piano wire, just freaking crazy. I think I like it though, its up there with my wierd movies like Oldboy, Suicide Club and Abre los Ojos.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?