<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 08, 2006


Hot, hot, hot, but on the lighter side the trees are in bloom and its slowly turning green in town, its very nice to see a change in color, but it was a lot nicer a couple of weeks ago when the Cherry Blossoms were in bloom, now that was pretty. Wish I had taken pictures.

Work is work, but very slow, lots of office politics going on, but I dont worry about it. I found out one of my new coworkers is Navajo from Shiprock, what a small world. We both though the other was hispanic and only realized we were both Navajo when I was training her for dispatch duty. Its nice to see a different face in the office now since the new trainees are in, no more prevalent hispanic and anglos, now we got TWO navajos and an Indian, the dot not the feather.

I finally ordered BR2 from UK Amazon, after weeks of waiting I finally ordered it and I am excited but it will take at least 8 weeks for it to arrive and actually be delivered to me, oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?