<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 27, 2006


Spring break, hardly a break, especially with my family, but I had fun and it was good to see my family again, especially my baby brother. Whew, who would have thought looking or in some cases helping look after a 4 year old and a 10 month old could be so exhausting, I mean its just crazy. But besides that and the family drama that entails each visit I enjoyed myself and I hope to make it a monthly thing to come back monthly, even if its just for the weekend.

The bus rides were ok, not exciting or overly interesting, It was a better cop paying 22 bucks for a bus ticket to Albuquerque than to buy gas, test your driving endurance (especially between Socorro and T or C) and doing it all again on the drive back. I was going to see if I could get a ticket to Gallup, but there is a 4 to 5 hour layover in Albuquerque, I mean literally stuck there, I guess if I could work something out, possibly walk around down town or something, but for now I like the fact that my family can just go to Albuquerque than all the way to Las Cruces.

I have decided to stay in Cruces for a little longer, a big sorry to all my friends in Gallup and WR, I have come to the conclusion that I will not find a job as good as the one I have because of all the nepotism and most of my classmates from high school are back after a bad year or being knocked up, I decided I cannot possibly stand being there and enjoy myself. Plus with the newfound freedom of affordable mobility Greyhound offers it seals the deal, I am currently looking for a cheaper place and will have to spend another month at my old place.

I am also planning a short weekend at Ruidoso, since I found out the bus goes by there, see some friends and get away from everything for a while. I hope to do this sometime in mid to late April. I think its going to be exciting. Just looking for hotl rates and crap, its been a while.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?