<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 09, 2006


I should be doing a whole crap load of stuff today, but I dont feel like it, slumming it at the computer lab, it has become my second home, even have my preferred computer in the corner. Its nice and cold today, I went without a jacket and it was not cold at all, the wind made it a little chilly but it only lasted for a while, nice and cold and cloudy out there.

Did my taxes finally today, Waiting to see when it will get filed, went with H&R Block online and got it all done, I want my refund now! I need money, I need pocket leuttice, but then again I dont want it because I will spend it all, watch the eagle fly and all that. But it will be nice to have money. I wil treat all my friends out to dinner when I get it, most of my friends anyways.

Trying to figure out how to get home for Spring Break, I wish I could go somewhere for that, but I need to plan it all out, I would like to go to Colorado, possibly Denver, but I dont know how to do it or plan it, or even who I would like to take with me, if anybody. As for getting home I am thinking about takng a bus at least to Albuquerque then letting someone pick me up, might get a chance to do some shopping before heading home, or possibly the train, but from the schedule it looks like I have to take a bus to Alb then the train! What a GYP!

Didnt have night shift last night, my coworker called in sick and I didnt want to go out there all alone at night, tonight I hope I get to do something, I already have to work Friday to make up for all my hours.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?