<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Well its another week, been a while too. Meh nothing much has really happened anyways. At work they have me citing vehicles now, lots of people left so I am filling in, the sad thing is that I enjoy it very much, to share my misery with a small piece of paper is very fulfilling, I am enjoying this too much. Went solo yesterday, had some trouble, but I went though it well and responded to a bunch of complaints. They changed my hours too, mostly working various hours and shifts, its a nice change, to break up the autonomy. I am actually working the evening shifts for two nights, so its a nice mix of hours.

They postponed the Pepper Spray class until Friday of this week, I was ready to get it over with before I heard they cancelled it. Now I am somewhat hesitant but ready to get it done with.

The superbowl was dissapointing this year, not as exciting as it used to be and was mostly boring. The commercials were not bad, although there could have been so much more better ones, dissapointing, just dissapointing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?