<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006


Today was more training, but it was ok, EO stuff and what not to do to a customer IE what to do in a confrontation. Now there was one course I would have loved to see some role-playing. After that trained on some programs and a hand generator, it turns out they will be expanding my roles so if they needed me too I could scoff plates (checking the license plates of random vehicles in a lot to see if they are scufflaw from parking or police) or stay in the office in case they need a dispatcher. They told me they noticed I was getting bored with doing the same old thing day after day so they will be giving me more to do to break up the autonomy of the job.

w00t 3 day weekend! Here I come!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?