<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006


This week has been pretty relaxed as far as work goes, the campus remains quiet for employees and the parking lots deviod of students except for the faculty/staff lots. There is really nothing much for us to do around here and it gets boring in the field, where the only entertainment is singing or talking to yourself or chasing the feral cats around. Wednesday another Parking Aide and I went out on patrol in a, as our supervisor labeled us, a "Joint Parking Enforcement/Security Taskforce." so we went roving around campus in the unit doing our parking duities and security patrol, nothing exciting except for writing up a couple of abandoned vehicles. Nohting exciting, but it sure beat walking. Yesterday we had training and role-playing in a hearings etiquette course, that was boring and today we do unit inspection and upkeep, how exciting, Id rather be walking.

I got my pepperspray training echeduled for the end of this month, I dont want to go through with it, but I figure it will be something good to try. Besides I will not be alone, most of the other aides will also take part in the training.

I am still fighting this cold, its starting to keep me up at night again and I end up tired most of the day. Again. I just have to ride it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?