<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2005


Well its my last work day of the year, tomorrow I will be going back home and be with my family for the Holidays and New Years. It willprobably be a while before I type here again and I just want to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years to you all!

Today was a very boring day, nothing much happening on campus, I practically finished my patrol early and I was just lingering in some lots that had more than 5 cars in them. I guess there was a communications problem with our radios and no one could get a hold of me or anyone else in the field. They had to call my cell to get a hold of me, I guess OFS was having a Holidays party so everyone in our office left to check it out, we ate, talked and stayed for the raffle, we didnt get anything.

I have a lot to do before I go home, I have to pay my electricity, pay my rent, clean up a little and pack, oh yeah and make some cds for friends including my brother. I was going to send cards out to friends and make cds for other people but I didnt get to this year and I dont have the cash for postage, or the cards for that matter. Oh well next year.

I was having a bad day yesterday. while on patrol I was walking between lots and cars so I would not be too conspicuous, I was walking and watching a vehicle with an individual inside and I walked into a low tree branch. Hitting me in the forehead and knocking my glasses off, after recovering from the shock I searched for my glasses, which is hard since everything is blurry unless its close to my face, I found it and notice one of the nose pieces was broken off, lost among the landscaping pebbles. So I head back, with broken specs, a sore fore head and combing tree debris from my hair. After clocking out I leave the office and walk outside, I see one of the investigators and wave to him, missing a stair step and come crashing down to my knees. I wave it off and try to make off with as much of my dignity as I can. I guess it wasnt my day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?