<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


The week progresses well, besides the fact that I have a very large area to cover for work. But I cant complain, I wanted it, I got it, I have to live with it, at least until I find another job. I am getting used to being around people in a professional work place, but there is always the occasional shenanigans.

I hate colds, I have gone past the throat and lungs clogged with phlegm and moved toward the annoying coughs. Its been a while since I had a cold, I tell people this is no ordinary cold, that my reservation feral cold will probably strike down weaker individuals. I have drank juice by the gallon and pop cough drops like they are M&M's. At least my nose is not leaking.

So Derrick decides to burn off some finals anxiety for the weekend and has a little get together throughout the weekend with cook outs and food and movies including Star Wars Episodes 4, 5, 6, and 1, Super Toopers and Dumb and Dumber. And also a trip to the theatre to see The Corpse Bride; which was great, especially the music. It was a great weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?