<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Tired, tired, tired. Just as I was going to sleep last night around 10 when a friend and her friend show up out of nowhere, I was getting ready for bed and they come and start banging on the door and window, scaring the total shiat out of me. I tell them to jokingly piss off or I am calling the cops, but they 'call' my bluff and I admit them in, they were in the neighborhood and wanted to see what I was up to. After some quick discussion 'we' decide (they decide and drag me along) to see corspe bride, it was great a second time, after that we drive around and get fries and apple pies from McDonalds, and spent an hour at the university's Alumni Pond, talking and trying to 'spear' ducks with fries. We decided to leave after a cop started circling the pond and finally stopped and walked over to talk to us. I talked with the cop for a while since I knew him from my training, after around 3 we deicide to finally call it a nite. they drop me off and I drift into slumber. Now at work I am having problems keeping my eyes open, only the brownies someone brought in are keeping me from sleeping, sweet sugar.

Why do professors think that with a PhD and "Dr" at the beginning of their name is a reason to be a total asshole, I say hi and they turn their nose up at me, I think to myself, fine then I wouldnt tell you or anyone else I saw someone breaking into your crappy BMW and piss in your gas tank. I am trying to be nice and provide you with a service that your crapmobile or you will not be robbed. The least you could do is say hello.

Ha! I think its the tired thats making me cranky, mybe I will go into the locker room, put some jackets in a corner on the floor and go to sleep among the cabinets and boots.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?