<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 12, 2005


So its the end of the semester for all the students, its really quiet and there is very little people on campus save for the staff and a few sudent employees. I was told there will probably be nothing else to do since most of the student spaces I patrolled were far out of the way and will probably be empty. He said I will probably be out for only a while, and do some office work or something.

Its been warming up here in Cruces recently, for the past couple of weeks its been reaching 30 to 45 in the day and 15 to 20 at nite. Last nite it was at least 30 and this morning it was 50. Its getting nicer, for a plus its also cloudy. The bout of cold weather wouldnt be som bad if i didnt have to walk around in it for 5 hours a day.

The weekend was wasted thoroughly. Played BF2 and SW: Battleground almost non-stop Saturday and Sunday. I managed to tweak some settings in BF so the graphics are a little better. I used to have a problem with the game play graphics when I turned the video settings up too high, but I isolated the problem and found others, but they are not too much of a problem. I found playing the medic to be the most exciting, unlike the original you can actually revive people when they are wounded critically.

For some reason I am excited to be going home in two weeks for the holidays. One of the reasons is possibly due to the fact that I have more time off and the boss is willing to give me more time off if I need it; Plus I want to see my little brothers again and to play GTA again on my brothers 'box o rocks' (his 'modded' X-Box). Any ho although the holidays arent as impressive anymore I am still excited to be going. I just need to figure out just HOW I am going to get home.

I had the wierdest dream last night that is really bothering me. In the dream I am imprisoned by some people and I am to be terminated, I escape and meet another group of prisoners and among them a girl who is to be a sacrifice, as I free her and the others we try to escape, we both get captured and she sacrifices herself so I could get help, but I am overpowered and I am forced to watch as she is executed. Its a stupid dream, but for some reason I feel bad for what happened. Should I be? Or should I STFU & GBTW, for some reason its been really bothering me.

Anyho a friend wants me to see them in Mescalero, I want to go, get out of town for a while and see some new sights. Unfortunately the fact that I have no money and no transportation hinders any ability for me to travel freely. But we are milling some other ideas and hopefully something will come to frutition.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?