<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 14, 2005


Um I missed the bus.

About my new job, it is primarily a foot patrol type job that will involve my patrolling several parking lots where there is a lot of vandalism or theft, it is the opinion that some official presence will discourage people from doing bad stuff. Its a completely new program under the Parking office and I, along with everyone else will be learning as we go. Already I like my coworkers.

I forgot how much fun it is playing CounterStrike, nothing is more satisfying than spraying lead into a tightly packed group of CT's with a machine gun. For that 3 hours I was spraying my enemies down with bullets and it was extremely gratifying, possibly too much.

In that note I found out CounterStrike Source was released with DoD a while back, I am glad since I thought I could only obtain it through Half Life 2, which is alright but not as fun as the original. But its now on my wishlist along with Battlefront 2 and Civilisation 4.

I miss playing Guild Wars....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?