<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 14, 2005


Had my first work shift today, it was fun, the office is relaxed and the people are fun. Today I just read a lot of stuff, then oy future supervisor and I went for a drive removing car boots from vehicles, so far I like it, the only iffy thing is the pepper spray training and certification, in which I will have to be sprayed with it in order to carry it. I got part of my uniform, got a locker and for the next two weeks I will be in training.

The past week I let Derrick borrow Battle Royale, he loved it. Apart from the blood and stuff he liked it. The time he had it he told me the people who saw it and knew what it was asked him where he got it from, he would tell them it was not his and when Derrick inquired about it, I told him the truth, he would not find it here in the States unless its a bootleg. My copy was a Special Edition Tartan UK release. Which makes it even rarer.

Holy Crap!!! I want THIS!!!

Holy Crap!! Gotta catch the bus!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?