<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005


Another day another event for em to stress out about, payed my electric bill today, the highlight fo my day, plus it finally rained here, about an hour before that the wind was cool and it was really nice for once, then it rained and got all humid, but it didnt feel too bad and it didnt smell like wet fur after the rain. It smelled like cow.

Lets see work was ok, currently looking for a new job, getting tired of smelling like grease and the burns, hopefully something will come up, found a couple on campus. getting payed 6.00+ for checking bags on campus, and 6.00-9.00 for soddering, evern with no experience, I would like to try this, I am filling out the application now.

If WW 2 was an online game. I like Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?