<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005


Tired tired tired, working so much, well not too much just that we got a new crop of employees so I have been training and helping them out, had one for graveyard this weekend, she did pretty well, the other trainee is doung pretty well as I am told.
Splurdged and got meself a computer game, I was eyeing Empire Earth 2 but i decided to go for something else and pre ordered Guild Wars, a MMORPG, its pretty interesting, think of it as Diablo 2 with a lot more freedom of movement, right now I am working on Andara a level 7 Warrior Ranger, so far its pretty interesting, I have been playing it quite a lot, staying up until 3 playing it. I would like to get Empire Earth but I think I am going to wait until Battlefield 2 comes out, although that my be far off, screw it i will getting it. I will probably buy BV Vietnam used for the hell of it, they have a new WW2 mod for it, I would like to have it.
Recently I have had a lot of old friends get a hold of me, its wierd this week alone I have had three friends, two from my hight school days and one from mid school, its great to hear from them all, brings back some memories, I was told of some other friends and thier locations, mostly around Phoenix and Albuquerque, and some email addys.
Saw Kung Fu Hustle Thursday, freakin awesome movie!!! I heard it was one of those rare asian films that comes across once in a while, and it was a truly unique movie, from the same people that did Shaolin Soccer. The only way to describe it is a slap stick movie with jaw dropping moves, it was really interesting, it even includes a homage of sorts to the coyote and roadrunner of lonney toons fame. Another movie I want to see is Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, I was told it was ok, so possibly thursday I will see it with sme friends.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?