<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004


Well work sucked today, got stuck on front drawer today, we had a bad lunch rush at noon and things got so crazy, I forgot things on people's orders, forgot my codes to ingredients, forgot to give ouit change several times, argh, just so many things I just felt discouraged and I wanted to go home, my supervisor wanted me to stay for another hour, but I really didnt so I told him I cant. Just everything! Oh well, one of my old coworkers from the Lab came in today, I really didnt know what to do so I hid in the back until he left the counter then mulled at the fry station while he ate, I dont know why I hid, was i ashamed because I have redueced myself to servingo food, from being paid too much for too little to paid too little for too much, I swear the crap they make these prople do.

Unfortunately I couldnt get time off from work so I wouldnt be going home tonight. Just my roomate. I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!!!! I actually miss home, I miss my borthers! I miss my mom! I miss my home! I miss my grandparents! I am starting to hate living out here, just too much things! I just want to tell myself FARK IT ALL and go home. But I cant, too many people are counting on me so I have no choice, no matter how much crap happens. No matter how much things can get worse. The heat is too much here, yesterday it hit 104 and today it seemed around that temp too.

Got paid, whop di farking doo, most of it went to bills, my roomate thought it was equal to have me pay half for groceries, even though for the past month he has been mooching off of me, while he bought DVD's and shite I used my money to buy ham and bread, and he bitched about it too, LIKE HE PAYS FOR IT!! I just feel like kicking his butt out. Complain about that!!!! Anyhohe bought most of the stuff and a whole lot of things like cookies and juice and REAL meat, I asked him what was it all for and he told me his sister is coming down when he comes back saturday nite, I though she was just saying that... oh well.

In other news I started talking to my friends from Tucson, the shining point of my week, anyho It was good to hear from them, they are visiting relatives there and they plan to come on back through sometime next week.

I am hungry now, I think I will order out, hmmmmmm, Brocolli and Beef and Teriyaki Chicken and Fried Rice... or Ramen, probably ramen. and watch some DVD's we rented, Last Exile 3rd disc, Kino's Journey, Sakura Wars and Angelic Layer, LE and AL I have seen, I dont know how the rest are, I almost rented the whole Great Teacher Onizuka series, sans the last disc, and I wanted to take it home too, give my brother some decent anime to watch instead of the Adult Swim stuff. Me I am trying to increase my repertoire of anime, hence the Sakura Wars, Kino's Journey and Angelic Layer, I have seen the first disc to AL, its interesting. I still want to get the Haibane Renmei series (4 Discs). I guess thats it.

Mmmmm Ramune, damn the Zen store, they are all out of pocky and ramune. Although I still Perfer Bawls.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?