<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004


Well today was restful, nothing to do but kick back. I go to work in the evening's now, catching a ride with my shift manager.

My roomate went home last night. He called me last night and told me they stopped him at the border patrol checkpoint, 10 or 15 miles out side of town there is a Porder Patrol checkpoint that asks if you are an american citizen, I guess its the combination of having a good looking Durango, driving in the late of night (1 am) andlooking mexican, they ended up searching the vehcle and letting adog inspect it while my roomate was questioned. He just couldnt stop laughing. It was so funny, he has something to tell his family back home now.

I have to wash my uniform too, smells like grease and fries, my roomate wants me to do his uniform too. I will probably do it tomorrow after work. I have graveyard tonight, horay, its going to be interesting, 10 pm to 5:30 am, then I do the same thing again tomorrow.

I need to go back to White Sands, maybe I can go back when everyone comes back for school.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?