<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004


Well its finally happened, I am learning to drive. I am doing good so far, I have been driving to work and such. But there is a feeling of freedom when you drive, its so exciting. I think I like it. But I am used to driving pickups, like my granpa's old GMC. This is bigger and faster, but then again its got lots of power, can turn on a dime and stop on a penny.

I have damn orientation again tomorrow and Thursday, its probably going to be the same thing, the last were all right, but could have been explained in a much smoother pace and faster too. But this time I was told there would be more interaction b/w workers. So it should be interesting.

Started talking to an old friend from a while back (I seem to have a lot of those) and although it was great hearing from her she seemed different, and no matter how many times I see/hear it I never get used to immature ignorance. I hate to say that, but this person had a lot going and it slipped away. But anyways it was interesting and hope to talk again soon.

I need to have someone look at my leg, the large bump below my knee where I fell doesnt seem to have gotten any smaller and everytime I shift my knee funny it feels like something is shifting under the skin, maybe its my kneecap, or its probably still swollen. But it doesnt hurt anymore and just seems to get sore when I move it funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?