<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004


Well today worked sucked. Well today sucked really bad in general and it started none other than this morning, I was supposed to wake up at 9 and get ready for work at 10, then wake up my roomate so he could get ready for class at 10:30, ended up getting up at 8:30 then went back to sleep and dreamed about something wierd, then woke up again AT 9:40, I rushed and woke up my roomate, then went to the restroom, washed my hair face then got ready, out the door at 9:55, made it to work at 10 but didnt clock in until 10:01. After that my morning was uneventful. That afternoon I was walking around in the lobby and there was a puddle of liquid that some kid spilled, no wet floor sign was around so I didnt see it and slipped, landed on my palm and knee funny, I bit my lower lip to keep from releasing a stream of curses and profanity amid the pain, got up, almost slipped and went to my station. Turns out my knee is red and swollen now. Then while I was cleaning I forgot to turn off some equipment and I was holding something when I put the back of my thumb on it, I winced but I could not do anything until a second later, by that time there was a nice red mark on my thumb with a blister forming on the center. It didnt hurt but stung and I didnt think it was too bad until it started burning and whenever i subjected it to heat it started stinging really bad, so I finally reported it, turns out to be a mild first degree burn, sprayed it and put Neosporin on it, went back to work trying not to nudge or bang it and my knee (which has me now limping around). So the day ends without any other injuries, my supervisor saying I should invest in some slipproof shoes. But the day is well know, afraid to leave my house for fear of having something else happen to me. Anyho, Nothing much else today except talk to a friend of mine. I am hungry now, shoulda grabbed a burger, Well im off to make some potatoes and ground beef. Probably do my laundry too tonight when it cools down outside.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?