<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004


Today was actually interesting. Remember the friend from the previous post? she came by her at my apartment after my roomate left and saw me, wow what a reunion! After the hugs and hi's we talked a little, she was with two other friends and we all talked about the old times and such. Then we decided to drive around, I showed them the sights of town and talked a little more. then on her friends bet we decided to go up 'A' Mountain, it was cool, I was surprised her little pickup made it. Plus we caught the sunset, it was so cool and calm, it was just a breathtaking sight, I cannot begin to describe it, I really enjoyed it. Then we went down to Alumni Pond and walked around it while her friends tried to catch the ducks on the shore, it was a hillarious sight. We stopped and deicded to leave when a campus police cruser drove by us several times. I had a wonderfull time that I really didnt want her to leave..... oh well, turns out they were on their way to Tucson and this was a side stop. And she wanted to see a movie too. So hours later I bid them farewell and safe journey. It was so nice to see her again, she promised to keep in touch. On a side note my roomates parentals are coming to visit tonight, turns out his brother graduation was today so they could not come earlier, They are going to help my roomate get his motorcycle tomorrow, this is going to be interesting. Just as long as he pays his share of the rent, bills and groceries I will be content, although I think its a bit dangerous, especially if you know him, but I know he will be responsible. What else... work was ok, got a bit swamped and I started lagging, but I got through lunch. My burn started to shed the dead and singed skin, it stings now, I guess the cleaning chemicals I used at work didnt agree with it. Now I think it will leave a scar. Oh well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?