<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004


Talked to an old old friend of mine just a while ago. It all just transpired by accident during one of my late night insomnia induced web scrounging. We talked until 3 last night, just chatting away the night, it was so good to hear from her, she was one of the few people I wished I could have stayed in touch with over the years, she is in Albuquerque (big surprise) and that she has done a lot since our last meeting (two years ago). Things have changed a lot and, unfortunately, so has she. It was good to talk to a friend, especially since everyone is gone for the summer here in Cruces, I am actually feeling like meeting new people, Its a wierd feeling, especially since i am such an isolationist and shun public life. Went to dinner with some of my roomates friends, it was interesting. Anyho It was good to hear from her, and she said she was going to try to stay in touch with me. I am happy but I know from experience never to take the word of a person at face value. So thats that. Maybe I can get a chance to talk again tonight. Its only 12:44.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?