<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004


I am happy my mom is coming to visit. Coming all the way down from Las Cruces to see me and get away from it all. Its going to be interesting, she has not yet seen my apartment and I am anxious to see my brothers and her. I have also cleaned and did some light straightening of my room in preparation. Its good to make a goot impression when you are a college student. They can check out my "Bachelor Pad" (My roomate has non ceremoniously called our little domain.) I hope they come, right now its a go, but som many things can happen, I want them to come down not only can my mom relax a bit out here away from everything, but one of her friends wants to see whats out here, I like showing off this town, its so different from what we have lived at, the last time my mom's friend has been out here was a little over a decade ago, when this was just another secondrate southwest oasis in the neverending sea of brown and yellow. I have told him a LOT of things have changed and he doesnt believe me, hopefully he comes down and I show them around, here and Sunland Park and El Paso, since I now know where everythings at and prevent getting lost. I should know within a couple of hours. I hope they come.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?