<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 31, 2004


G4techTV - Stay Connected
Merger Information/

Well its finally happened, looks like G4 has assimilated TechTV and replaced their website with this drab, plain, crappy excuse for webspace. But from the looks of it Leo is back as the host of The Screensavers and X Play still exists. Stupid Comcast. I miss the old TechTV, even though I dont watch it anymore after Comca$t tried to milk its viewers/subscibers with higher rates and sub-par, stale programming. I heard G4 was just so godawful except for the hosts of several shows on there. But anyho, thats my spiel about the world, its all "Dubya's" fault!!! Anyho today was alright, not much to report. How come everyone always come to me with their problems, tonight alone I had two of my friends come to me to talk about their ravings, I wouldnt divulge names or situations for respect of friends and privacy. Its so wierd, I dont talk to people much but when they talk to me they let everything be known, problems not withstanding. I had the same problem in high school, most of the people I worked with were really open to me. But all that changed after that. Well anyho, off to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?