<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003


In reference to the last post I also find myself more comfortable talking to adults, I dont talk to others because i find their current use of slang, music preference and just their personality just offensive and I find talking to adults are lenient and yet humorous. At work when I go to do a job I find myself engaged in a conversation with a scientist while their student aide just mingles by working. When the adult leaves I find no reason to talk to the aide (myself being a student assistant, which according to the Employment, is a higher status and garnish better wages and opportunities, second only to the Co-op) I work quietly while their aide does their own thing, when i am finished instead of telling the aide I go directly to the adult and tell him the work is finished, get a "good job" and head down to my office.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?